10. Using the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth function
Checking or changing the login ID or password ([Set Login ID])
When using the acquired login ID, check the ID and password.
To change the "LUMIX CLUB" password on the camera, access the "LUMIX CLUB"
website from your smartphone or PC and change the "LUMIX CLUB" password in
Select the menu.
Account] > [Set Login ID]
• The login ID and password are displayed.
• The password is displayed as "
Select the item to change.
Enter the login ID or password.
• For information on how to enter characters, refer to P64.
• Enter the new password you have created on your smartphone or PC into the camera.
To set the same login ID for the camera and the smartphone
Setting the same login ID on this unit and your smartphone is convenient for sending
images on this unit to other devices or web services.
When either this unit or the smartphone has acquired the login ID:
Connect this unit to the smartphone.
From the "Image App" menu, set the common login ID.
• A screen for setting a common login ID may be displayed after the camera and the smartphone
When this unit and the smartphone have acquired different login IDs:
Change the login ID and password of either device.
• To change the camera's login ID and password:
[Setup] > [Wi-Fi] > [Wi-Fi Setup] > [LUMIX CLUB] > [Set/Add