9. Using Menu Functions
Display the exposure meter.
• Set to [ON] to display the Exposure meter when performing
Programme Shift, setting aperture, and setting shutter speed.
• Unsuitable areas of the range are displayed in red.
• When the Exposure meter is not displayed, switch the display
information for screen by pressing [DISP.].
• If no operations are performed for approximately 4 seconds, the Exposure meter disappears.
When you set the focus manually, an MF guide that allows
you to check the direction to achieve focus is displayed.
A Indicator for ¶ (infinity)
[Monitor Info. Disp.]
Display the recording information screen. (P50,
This changes the angle of view during motion picture recording and still picture recording.
Displays the recording area according to the angle of view for still picture
Displays the recording area according to the angle of view for motion picture
• The recording area indicated is an approximation.
Not available in these cases:
• When recording with the 6K/4K Photo function or Post Focus function, [Rec Area] is fixed to
This will switch display between the number of recordable pictures and available recording
Display a selection screen when you set the mode dial to [
98 98 98