Focus, Brightness (Exposure) and
Colour tone Settings
Adjusting Focus Automatically
Set the focus mode lever to [AFS/AFF] or
• The Focus Mode will be set.
Press 2/1 to select AF Mode and then press
• The Auto Focus Mode will be set.
Press the shutter button halfway.
• Auto Focus will be activated.
Focus indication A
AF area B
• The focus indication is displayed as [
longer than usual.
• If the camera detects stars in the night sky after displaying [
activated. When focus is achieved, the focus indication [
displayed. (Starlight AF cannot perform detection on the edges of the screen.)
When the subject is
Beeps 2 times
] in a dark environment, and focusing may take
When the subject is not
], Starlight AF will be
] and AF areas in focus are