11. Connecting to other equipment
• If a connection to the printer cannot be made, set [USB Power Supply] in the [Setup] menu to
[OFF] and try reconnecting to the printer.
• Disconnect the USB connection cable after printing.
• Use a battery with sufficient battery power or the AC adaptor (optional). If the remaining
battery power becomes low while the camera and the printer are connected, the alarm beeps.
If this happens during printing, stop printing at once. If not printing, disconnect the USB
• Do not disconnect the USB connection cable while [å] (Cable disconnect prohibit icon) is
(May not be displayed depending on the type of printer used.)
• Before inserting or removing a card, turn the camera off, and disconnect the USB connection
Not available in these cases:
• Motion pictures, 6K/4K burst files, and images recorded with the Post Focus function cannot
Selecting a single picture and printing it
Press 2/1 to select the picture and then press
Press 3 to select [Print start] and then press [MENU/
Selecting multiple pictures and printing them
Press 3/4 to select an item and then press [MENU/SET].
Press 3 to select [Print start] and then press [MENU/SET].
Multiple pictures are printed at one time.
• Press 3/4/2/1 to select the pictures and then press [MENU/
(Press [MENU/SET] again to cancel the setting.)
• After the pictures have been selected, press [DISP.].
Prints all the stored pictures.
Prints all images with [Rating] levels between [¿1] and [¿5].