About the Charger/AC adaptor (supplied)
• The [CHARGE] indicator may blink under the influence of static electricity or electromagnetic
wave. This phenomenon has no effects on charging.
• If you use the AC adaptor (supplied) near a radio, the radio reception may be disturbed.
Keep the AC adaptor (supplied) 1 m (3.3 feet) or further away from radios.
• The AC adaptor (supplied) may generate whirring sounds when it is being used. This is not a
• After use, be sure to disconnect the power supply device from the electrical outlet.
(A very small amount of current is consumed if it is left connected.)
• Keep the terminals of the charger and battery clean.
Do not leave the card where the temperature is high, where electromagnetic waves
or static electricity are easily generated or exposed to direct sunlight.
Do not bend or drop the card.
• The card may be damaged or the recorded content may be damaged or deleted.
• Put the card in the card case or the storage bag after use and when storing or carrying the
• Do not allow dirt, dust, or water to get into the terminals on the back of the card and do not
touch the terminals with your fingers.
Notice for when transferring to another party, or disposing of the memory card
Format or delete using the camera or a PC will only modify the file management
information, it will not erase the data in the memory card completely.
It is recommended to physically destroy the memory card or use the commercially
available computer data deletion software to completely erase the data in the
memory card before transferring to another party or disposing.
Management of data in the memory card is the responsibility of the user.