10. Using the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth function
Turning off the camera with the smartphone
1 Select [
2 Select [
• When [Remote Wakeup] is set to [ON], the Bluetooth function continues to operate even after
the camera is turned off, thus causing the battery to drain.
Taking images via a smartphone (remote recording)
Wireless connectivity required:
Connect to a smartphone.
Operate the smartphone.
• If the smartphone is already connected via Wi-Fi, proceed
to step 3.
1 (When connected via Bluetooth) Select [
2 (When connected via Bluetooth) Select [Remote
• Make a Wi-Fi connection automatically.
– (iOS devices) Depending on the connection status of the smartphone, you may need
to change the connected device on the Wi-Fi setup screen. Follow the on-screen
message on the smartphone to change the setting.
3 Select [
4 Record an image.
• The recorded images are saved in the camera.
• Some settings are not available.
Not available in these cases:
• In the following case, remote recording does not work:
– When using [Time Lapse Shot]