2. Getting Started/Basic Operations
About the power supply
If you connect the camera to a power outlet or PC while the camera is turned on, power
can be supplied via the USB connection cable (supplied).
• Insert the battery into this unit.
] is displayed on the recording screen while power is being supplied.
• In certain situations where the camera is used, such as during recording, the battery
may drain. The camera will turn off when the battery power runs out.
• If the ambient temperature is high or power is supplied continuously, after [
the supply of power may stop. Wait until the camera cools down.
• Before connecting or disconnecting the AC adaptor (supplied), turn the camera off.
• Power may not be supplied depending on the power supply capacity of the PC.
] is displayed,