9. Using Menu Functions
You can combine 3 pictures with different levels of exposure into a single picture with rich
You can minimise the loss of gradations in bright areas and dark areas when, for example,
the contrast between the background and the subject is large.
An image combined by HDR is recorded in JPEG.
[Rec] > [HDR]
• Do not move the unit during the continuous shooting after pressing the shutter button.
• You cannot take the next picture until the combination of pictures is complete.
• A moving subject may be recorded with unnatural blurs.
• The angle of view becomes narrow slightly when [Auto Align] is set to [ON].
• Flash is fixed to [Œ] (forced flash off).
Not available in these cases:
• [HDR] does not work for the pictures taken during a motion picture recording.
• This function is not available in the following cases:
– When recording 6K/4K photos
– When recording with the Post Focus function
– When recording in Burst Mode
– When recording with the Bracket function
– When [Quality] is set to [
– When using [Time Lapse Shot]
– When using [Stop Motion Animation] (only when [Auto Shooting] is set)
– When recording in [High Resolution Mode]
[AUTO]: Automatically adjusts the exposure range according to the
differences between the bright and dark areas.
[n1 EV]/[n2 EV]/[n3 EV]:
Adjusts the exposure within the selected exposure
Automatically corrects camera shake (jitter) and other
problems that can cause the images to misalign.
Recommended for use during hand-held shooting.
Image misalignment not adjusted.
Recommended when a tripod is used.
] or [