4. Focus, Brightness (Exposure) and Colour tone Settings
The camera keeps adjusting the focus and
exposure automatically to the specified moving
object. (Dynamic Tracking)
(When [Metering Mode] is set to [
• Perform either of the following operations to lock
the subject to be tracked:
Aim the AF tracking frame D over the subject, and
press the shutter button halfway.
Touch the subject.
• If it fails to lock, AF area will flash in red, and disappear.
• The AF area turns yellow while the subject is locked (green while the
shutter button is pressed halfway).
• Lock is cancelled when [MENU/SET] is pressed, or [
Up to 225 AF areas can be focused.
This is effective when a subject is not in the centre
of the screen.
From among 225 AF areas, you can freely set the
optimum shape of the AF area for the subject.
The camera focuses on the subject in the AF area
on the screen.
You can achieve a more precise focus on a point
that is smaller than [Ø].
If you press the shutter button halfway, the screen
that lets you check the focus will be enlarged.
] is touched.