5. 6K/4K Photo and Drive Settings
] to merge the pictures and save the resulting picture.
• The picture will be saved in JPEG format. Recording information (Exif information) of the
original picture with the closest focus distance, including the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO
sensitivity, will also be recorded to the new picture.
• The camera may automatically correct the misalignments of pictures caused by camera
shake. If they are corrected, the angle of view becomes slightly narrower when pictures are
• An unnatural picture may be created if a subject moves during recording or the distance
between subjects is great.
• Very defocused pictures, such as those recorded with a macro lens, may be merged into an
unnatural picture. If you perform recording with a larger aperture value in Aperture-Priority AE
Mode or Manual Exposure Mode, the resulting picture may look less unnatural.
• You may not be able to use Focus Stacking for images recorded with other devices.