4. Focus, Brightness (Exposure) and Colour tone Settings
Specifying the AF area position with the joystick
Select the menu.
Display the recording screen, and move the joystick
3/4/2/1 to move the AF area.
• To specify the person or eye to be brought into focus when
using [š], align any of the AF areas currently indicating
human subjects with the desired person or eye. For any
position where a person or eye is not located, an AF area
that operates in the same way as [Ø] will be set.
• You can change the size of the AF area by rotating the front/rear dial.
• Press the joystick to switch between the default AF area
position and the position you have set.
The enlarged display will appear when [
Press the shutter button halfway to set.
• Press the joystick while the recording screen is displayed
to switch between the default AF area position and the
position you have set.
[Operation] > [Joystick Setting] > [D.FOCUS
] ([Pinpoint]) is