10. Using the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth function
Sending images in the camera to a web service with simple operations
Display an image.
(When group pictures are selected, press 3, and select
[Upload(Wi-Fi)] or [Upload All(Wi-Fi)].)
• The same operation can be performed by touching [
(When group pictures are selected, select [Upload(Wi-Fi)]
or [Upload All(Wi-Fi)] after touch [
], and then touch [
• If a screen is displayed asking you to select the connection method:
• If a screen is displayed asking yo to acquire a new login ID:
Select [Yes] on the confirmation screen.
Select a web service.
Check the send settings, and select [Set].
• To change the send setting, press [DISP.].
are not necessary when you continue to send another image.
• To terminate the connection, press [MENU/SET] or operate other controls to exit the
playback screen. You can also terminate the connection by pressing [Wi-Fi].
To change the settings for sending images or web service
Terminate the Wi-Fi connection, and follow step
• You can also change the send settings by pressing [Wi-Fi] while using a Wi-Fi connection.
• When group pictures are displayed continuously, all pictures in the group will be sent. When
group pictures are displayed one by one, the currently displayed picture will be sent.
Not available in these cases:
• When [Auto Transfer] in [Bluetooth] is set to [ON], [Wi-Fi Function] is not available.
and onwards again.