4. Focus, Brightness (Exposure) and Colour tone Settings
When using an interchangeable lens with no focus ring
Press 1: Focuses on nearby subject
Press 2: Focuses on distant subjects
A Slide bar
• Pressing and holding 2/1 will increase the
• Focus can also be adjusted by dragging the slide
A MF Assist (enlarged screen)
C MF Guide
• In-focus portions are highlighted with colour. ([Peaking])
• You can check whether the point of focus is to the near
side or to the far side. (MF Guide)
You can perform the following operations:
Button operation Touch operation
¢ When using an interchangeable lens with no focus ring, you can perform these
operations after pressing 4 to display the screen that lets you set the area to be
• When the picture is displayed in windowed mode, you can enlarge the picture by
approximately 3k to 6k; when the picture is displayed in full screen, you can enlarge
the picture by approximately 3k to 10k.
Pinching out/in Enlarges/reduces the screen in small steps.
Description of operation
Moves the enlarged area.
Enlarges/reduces the screen in large steps.
Switches the enlarged display (windowed/full
The position of the enlarged area is reset to the