8. Playing Back and Editing Images
Playing Back Motion Pictures
This unit was designed to play motion pictures using the AVCHD and MP4 formats.
• Motion pictures are displayed with the motion picture icon
Press 3 to play back.
A Motion picture recording time
• After playback starts, the elapsed playback time is displayed on
For example, 8 minutes and 30 seconds is displayed as
• Some information (recording information, etc.) is not displayed for motion pictures recorded in
• Touching [
] in the middle of the screen allows you to play back motion pictures.
Operations during Motion Picture Playback
¢1 The fast forward/rewind speed increases if you press 1/2 again.
¢2 When a motion picture recorded with [AVCHD] is rewound frame-by-frame, its frames will be
shown in intervals of approximately 0.5 seconds.
• You can play back motion pictures on a PC with "PHOTOfunSTUDIO".
Reduce volume level