9. Using Menu Functions
Gives an effect like multi exposure. (up to 4 times equivalent per a single image)
[Rec] > [Multi Exp.]
Press 3/4 to select [Start] and then press [MENU/SET].
Decide on the composition, and take the first
• After taking the picture, press the shutter button halfway
down to take the next picture.
• Press 3/4 to select the item and then press [MENU/SET]
for one of the following operations.
Shooting the second, third, and fourth exposures.
• To save the recorded pictures and finish Multiple Exposure, press [Fn2] when taking
Press 4 to select [Exit] and then press [MENU/SET].
• You can also press the shutter button halfway to finish.
• The recording information displayed for pictures taken with multiple exposures is the
recording information for the last picture taken.
• Items shown in grey on the menu screen cannot be set during multiple exposures.
• You can perform [Overlay] only for RAW images recorded with the camera (excluding those
recorded in [High Resolution Mode]).
Not available in these cases:
• This function is not available in the following cases:
– When using [Time Lapse Shot]
– When using [Stop Motion Animation]
– When recording in [High Resolution Mode]
Advance to the next picture.
Return to the first picture.
Record the image of the first picture, and
finish the multiple exposure picture-taking
If you select [OFF], all exposure results are superimposed as they are.
Compensate the exposure as necessary, depending on the subject.
If you select [ON], you can apply Multi Exposure to previously recorded
images. After [Start] is selected, images on the card will be displayed.
Select a RAW image, and press [MENU/SET] to proceed to recording.