3. Recording Modes
Setting the position and size of the light source ([Sunshine])
Press 3 to display the setting screen.
• Setting screen can also be displayed by touching in order of [
Press 3 / 4 / 2 / 1 to move the centre position of the light source.
• The position of the light source can also be moved by touching the screen.
Point for when placing the centre of the light
A more natural appearance can be created by placing
the centre of the light source outside the image.
Adjust the size of the light source by rotating the
• The display can also be enlarged/reduced by pinching out/pinching in.
• To reset the light source setting to the default, press [DISP.].
Press [MENU/SET] to set.
Adjust the effect to fit your preferences
Rotate the rear dial to set.
• To return to the recording screen, press [
Items that can be set
] then [