4. Focus, Brightness (Exposure) and Colour tone Settings
Adjusting the White Balance
White Balance adjusts the colour of white according to the light source to make the overall
colour hue closer to what is seen by the eye.
Rotate the rear dial or front dial to select the
• Setting can also be performed by rotating the control
Adjusting the White Balance automatically
• Under lighting such as incandescent lighting where reddish tones may
• [AWB] and [AWBc] apply the same tones under light sources where
When taking pictures outdoors under a clear sky
When taking pictures outdoors under a cloudy sky
When taking pictures outdoors in the shade
When taking pictures under incandescent lights
When taking pictures with the flash only
¢ [AWB] is applied when you record motion picture or perform recording with the 6K/4K
Photo or Post Focus function.
– With [AWB], reddish tones are maintained to reproduce the ambience of
the scene more accurately.
– With [AWBc], reddish tones are suppressed to reproduce the original
colours of the subject more accurately. The same tones as [AWB] may
be applied in a bright environment.
reddish tones may not occur.