9. Using Menu Functions
Displays a picture immediately after it is taken.
• [Duration Time (6K/4K PHOTO)] works only for 6K/4K photo recording, while [Duration Time
(Post Focus)] works only for Post Focus recording.
• If you set [Playback Operation Priority] to [ON], you can perform certain playback operations
during Auto Review. For example, you can switch between different types of playback screens
or delete pictures.
• If you select [HOLD], the picture taken stays displayed until the shutter button is pressed
halfway. [Playback Operation Priority] will be fixed to [ON].
[Monochrome Live View]
You can display the recording screen in black and white.
• Even if you use the HDMI output during recording, this function will not work for the connected
• Recorded images will not be affected.
Not available in these cases:
• [Monochrome Live View] is not available when [Night Mode] is used.
You can check the effects of the chosen aperture and shutter speed on the recording
screen in Manual Exposure Mode.
• This function does not work when using the flash.
[Monitor / Display]