8. Playing Back and Editing Images
Creating Still Pictures from a Motion Picture
Press 3 to pause motion picture playback.
• Press 2/1 to fine-adjust the pause position while the motion picture is paused.
• The same operation can be performed by touching
• Still pictures will be saved with [Aspect Ratio] set to [16:9] and [Quality] set to [A]. The
number of pixels will differ according to the motion picture you play back.
– When the motion picture size is set to [4K] in [Rec Quality]: [M] (8 M)
– When the motion picture size is set to [FHD] in [Rec Quality]: [S] (2 M)
• Still pictures created from a motion picture may be coarser than with normal picture quality.
] is displayed during playback of still pictures created from motion pictures.