2. Getting Started/Basic Operations
Attaching/Removing the Lens
• Check that the camera is turned off.
• Change lenses where there is not a lot of dirt or dust. Refer to
Attaching the lens
Turn the lens rear cap A and the body cap B in the direction of the arrow to
Align the lens fitting marks C and then rotate the lens in the direction of the
arrow until it clicks.
• Do not press the lens release button D when you attach a lens.
• Do not try to attach the lens when holding it at an angle to the camera body as the lens
mount may get scratched.
when dirt or dust gets on