7. Recording Motion Pictures
B Cropping end frame
• The setting of the Auto Focus Mode switches to [š].
(Human eyes and bodies cannot be detected. In addition,
you cannot specify the person to be brought into focus.)
Press the motion picture button (or shutter button)
to start recording.
C Elapsed recording time
D Set operating time
• Immediately release the motion picture button (or the
shutter button) after pressing it.
• When the set operating time has elapsed, recording
To end recording midway, press the motion picture button
(or the shutter button) again.
Changing the position and size of a crop frame
Press 2 while the recording screen is displayed, and perform steps
To cancel [4K Live Cropping] recording
Set [OFF] in step
• Brightness is measured and focus is done in the cropping start frame. During motion picture
recording, they are done in the crop frame. To lock the focus position, set [Continuous AF] to
[OFF], or set the Focus Mode to [MF].
• [Metering Mode] will be [
Not available in these cases:
• This function is not available in the following cases:
– When [High Speed Video] is set
, and then set the cropping end frame.