11. Connecting to other equipment
Transferring images to a PC
Install "PHOTOfunSTUDIO " to the PC.
Connect the computer and camera with the USB connection cable (supplied).
• Please turn on this unit and your PC before connecting.
• Check the direction of the terminals and plug in/out straight holding onto the plug.
(It may result in malfunction by the deforming of the terminal if it is plugged in obliquely or
in wrong direction.)
Do not connect devices to incorrect terminals. Doing so may cause malfunction.
• Do not use any other USB connection cables except the supplied one.
A [USB/CHARGE] socket
B USB connection cable (supplied)
Press 3/4 to select [PC(Storage)], and then press [MENU/SET].
• If [USB Mode] is set to [PC(Storage)] in the [Setup] menu in advance, the camera will be
automatically connected to the PC without displaying the [USB Mode] selection screen.
Copy the images to a PC using "PHOTOfunSTUDIO".
• Do not delete or move copied files or folders in Windows Explorer.
When viewing in "PHOTOfunSTUDIO", you will not be able to play back or edit.
• Use a battery with sufficient battery power or the AC adaptor (optional). If the remaining
battery power becomes low while the camera and the PC are communicating, the alarm
Disconnect the USB connection cable safely. Otherwise, data may be destroyed.
• Before inserting or removing a card, turn the camera off and disconnect the USB connection
cable. Otherwise, data may be destroyed.