9. Using Menu Functions
When you select an item, the screen that asks you to select [Reinstate Adjustments],
[Color Space], or [Picture Size] will be displayed.
1 Press 3/4 to select an item, and press [MENU/SET].
• If you select [Reinstate Adjustments], a confirmation screen will be displayed. Selecting
[Yes] will execute the operation and return you to the item selection screen.
2 Press 3/4 to select a setting, and press [MENU/SET].
• The effects applied through the RAW processing on the camera and those applied through the
RAW processing on the software "SILKYPIX Developer Studio" are not completely identical.
• RAW images recorded with the camera are always recorded in the [4:3] (5184k3888) aspect
ratio. When you process them with [RAW Processing] in the [Playback] menu, however, their
aspect ratio and [Ex. Tele Conv.] settings at the time of recording will be applied to them.
• Zoomed-in images recorded with [Ex. Tele Conv.] cannot be processed if you select a [Picture
Size] setting larger than their size at the time of recording.
• The [White Balance] setting of pictures taken with multiple exposures is fixed to the setting at
the time of recording.
• The [Brightness correction] effect differs from the effect of exposure compensation during
Not available in these cases:
• [RAW Processing] is not available when an HDMI cable is connected.
• You can process only the RAW images you recorded with the camera.