5. 6K/4K Photo and Drive Settings
Not available in these cases:
• The Post Focus function is disabled when using the following settings:
– [Rough Monochrome]/[Silky Monochrome]/[Miniature Effect]/[Soft Focus]/[Star Filter]/
[Sunshine] (Creative Control Mode)
– When recording in [High Resolution Mode]
– When [Multi Exp.] is set
Selecting the desired focus area and saving a picture
Select an image with the [
• You can also perform the same operation by touching the icon [
Touch the desired focus area.
• If a picture that is in focus is not available for the selected
area, a red frame will be displayed. You cannot save a
picture in this case.
• You cannot select the edges of the screen.
• You can fine-adjust the focus by dragging the slide bar
during enlarged display. (You can also perform the same
operation by pressing 2/1.)
• The picture will be saved in JPEG format.
• You cannot choose and save the picture from a TV screen even if the camera is connected to
a TV through an HDMI cable.
] icon on the playback screen, and
] to save the picture.
Description of operation
Selects a focus area.
• It cannot be selected during enlarged display.
Enlarges the display.
Reduces the display (during enlarged display).
Switches to the Focus Stacking function.
In-focus portions are highlighted with colour.
• Switches in order of [OFF]>[ON] ([LOW]) >
Saves the picture.