4. Focus, Brightness (Exposure) and Colour tone Settings
• If you zoom in/out after focusing on a subject, the focus may lose its accuracy. In that case,
re-adjust the focus.
Subjects and recording conditions which are difficult to focus
• Fast-moving subjects, extremely bright subjects or subjects without contrast.
• When recording subjects through windows or near shiny objects.
• When it is dark or when jitter occurs.
• When the camera is too close to the subject or when taking a picture of both distant and near