10. Using the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth function
When sending images to [Cloud Sync. Service]
Using [Cloud Sync. Service] (As of November 2017)
You need to register to "LUMIX CLUB"
send a picture to a Cloud Folder.
For a PC, use "PHOTOfunSTUDIO" to set up Cloud Sync settings. For a smartphone, use
"Image App" to set them up.
• Sent images are temporarily saved in the cloud folder so that they can be synchronised with
your device, such as a PC or a smartphone.
• A Cloud Folder stores transferred images for 30 days (up to 1000 pictures). Transferred
images are deleted 30 days after the transfer. Furthermore, when the number of stored
images exceeds 1000, some images may be deleted depending on the [Cloud Limit]
setting even within 30 days after the transfer.
• When the download of images from a Cloud Folder to all specified devices is complete,
images may be deleted from the Cloud Folder even within 30 days after the transfer.
Select the menu.
[Send Images While Recording] or [Send Images Stored in the
Camera] > [Cloud Sync. Service]
Select [Via Network], and connect.
Check the send settings, and select [Set].
• To change the send setting, press [DISP.].
When [Send Images While Recording] has been selected
When [Send Images Stored in the Camera] has been selected
Select the picture.
Not available in these cases:
• When [Auto Transfer] in [Bluetooth] is set to [ON], [Wi-Fi Function] is not available.
[Setup] > [Wi-Fi] > [Wi-Fi Function] > [New Connection] >
and configure the Cloud Sync. setting to