10. Using the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth function
• A wireless access point will be registered automatically after the camera connects to it via
• You can register up to 17 wireless access points. If you try to register more than 17 devices,
the wireless access point with the oldest registration history will be replaced.
• Performing [Reset Network Settings] will delete registered wireless access points.
Setting up "LUMIX CLUB" (Setup 2)
• Create an account for the Cloud Storage you want to use, and have the login information
• Register to "LUMIX CLUB".
Connect to the "LUMIX CLUB" site using a smartphone or computer.
Enter your "LUMIX CLUB" login ID and password and log in to the service.
• If you are required to register an email address, operate following the on-screen
Select and register the cloud storage service you want to use in Cloud Storage
Link Settings in Web service link settings.
• Operate following the on-screen instructions.
Setting up "Image App" (Setup 3)
Make a Bluetooth connection to the smartphone.
Operate the smartphone.
1 Select [
2 Select [Bluetooth].
3 Select [
4 Enable Automatic Backup, and set backup settings.
• Below are the required backup settings.
– Connection information of wireless access point (SSID): Select the wireless access
point registered in (Setup 1).
– Cloud setting: Enter the login ID and password for the "LUMIX CLUB" used in (Setup
2), and select the cloud storage service you want to use in Upload destination.
• You can try a connection test. Turn on the camera and run the test when the camera is
not connected to a Wi-Fi network. If the camera is connected to a Wi-Fi network,
Wi-Fi connection of the camera.
] for the connected camera.
of "Terminating the Wi-Fi connection" on
to terminate the