Shutter Remote Control (optional)
If you use the shutter remote control (DMW-RSL1: optional), you
can avoid jitter (camera shake) when using a tripod and you can
keep the shutter pressed fully when taking pictures with [B] (Bulb) or
Burst Mode. The shutter remote control works similar to the shutter
button on the camera.
• Always use a genuine Panasonic shutter remote control (DMW-RSL1: optional).
• Record with Creative Video Mode when using for motion picture recording. Motion picture
recording can be started/stopped with the shutter remote control.
• Read the operating instructions of the shutter remote control for details.
Not available in these cases:
• You cannot use the shutter remote control for the following operation.
– Cancelling [Sleep Mode], [Sleep Mode(Wi-Fi)] or [Power Save LVF Shooting]