9. Using Menu Functions
If you set the name and birthday of your baby or pet in advance, you can record their name
and age in months and years in the images.
You can display these at playback or stamp the recorded images using [Text Stamp].
Setting [Age] or [Name]
Press 3/4 to select [SET] and then press [MENU/SET].
Press 3/4 to select [Baby1], [Baby2] or [Pet] and then press [MENU/SET].
Press 3/4 to select [Age] or [Name] and then press
Press 3/4 to select [SET] and then press [MENU/
Enter [Age] (birthday).
• For information on how to enter characters, refer to P64.
• You can print out ages and names with "PHOTOfunSTUDIO".
Not available in these cases:
• [Profile Setup] is not available when recording is performed with the 6K/4K Photo or Post
• Ages and names are not recorded in the following cases:
– When recording motion pictures
– Still pictures recorded during motion picture recording ([
] ([Video Priority]))