10. Using the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth function
About the [LUMIX CLUB]
Acquire a "LUMIX CLUB" login ID (free).
Refer to the "LUMIX CLUB" site for details.
• The service may be suspended due to regular maintenance or unexpected troubles, and
the service contents may be changed or added, without prior notice to the users.
• The service may be stopped in whole or in part with a reasonable period of advance notice.
Acquiring a new login ID ([New account])
Select the menu.
Account] > [New account]
• Connect to the network.
Proceed to the next page by selecting [Next].
Select the method for connecting to a wireless access point, and set.
• Except for the first-time connection, the camera will connect to the previously-used
wireless access point. To change the connection destination, press [DISP.].
• Proceed to the next page by selecting [Next].
• Switch pages: 3/4
• Enlarge the display:
• Move the position of the enlarged display: 3/4/2/1
• Cancel without registering information: [
Enter a password.
• Enter any combination of 8 to 16 characters and numbers for the password.
• For information on how to enter characters, refer to P64.
Check the login ID and select [OK].
• Be sure to make a note of the login ID and password.
• The login ID (12-digit number) will be displayed automatically.
When logging in to the "LUMIX CLUB" with a computer, you only need to enter the
[Setup] > [Wi-Fi] > [Wi-Fi Setup] > [LUMIX CLUB] > [Set/Add
(reset the enlarged display: