2. Getting Started/Basic Operations
Follow the steps below when the text entry screen is displayed.
Press 3/4/2/1 to select text and then
press [MENU/SET] to register.
• To enter the same character again, rotate the control dial
right to move the cursor.
• The following operations can be performed by moving
the cursor to the item and pressing [MENU/SET]:
– [ ]:
– [ ]:
• A maximum of 30 characters can be entered.
(Maximum of 9 characters when setting names in [Face Recog.])
• A maximum of 15 characters can be entered for [ ], [ ], [ ], [ ] and [ ].
(Maximum of 6 characters when setting names in [Face Recog.])
Press 3/4/2/1 to move the cursor to [Set] and then press [MENU/
SET] to end text input.
Switch text between [A] (upper case characters), [a] (lower case
characters),  (numbers), and [&] (special characters)
Enter a blank
Delete a character
Move the entry position cursor to the left
Move the entry position cursor to the right