11. Connecting to other equipment
Switching the information displayed
You can change the display shown during HDMI output using [HDMI Info Display (Rec)] in
[TV Connection] on the [Setup] menu.
The camera display is output as is.
Only images are output.
• When you use the HDMI output during recording, the image may be displayed with a time lag.
• Electronic sounds and electronic shutter sounds are muted.
• When you check the image and sound from the TV connected to the camera, the microphone
of the camera may pick up the sound from the speakers of the TV, producing an abnormal
sound (audio feedback). If this occurs, move the camera away from the TV or lower the
volume on the TV.
• Certain setting screens are not output via HDMI.
• This function is not available in the following cases:
– When recording 6K/4K photos
– When recording with the Post Focus function