4. Focus, Brightness (Exposure) and Colour tone Settings
• In Manual Exposure Mode, you can compensate the exposure only when the ISO sensitivity is
set to [AUTO].
• You can set the exposure compensation value in the range between j5 EV and
You can set a value between
recording with the 6K/4K Photo or Post Focus function.
• When [Auto Exposure Comp.] in [Flash] in the [Rec] menu is set to [ON], the brightness of the
flash will automatically be set to the level appropriate to the selected Exposure Compensation.
• When the exposure compensation value falls below or exceeds the j3 EV to i3 EV range,
the brightness of the recording screen will no longer change. Values outside this range will be
applied to the recording screen when the shutter button is pressed halfway or AE Lock is
performed with [AF/AE LOCK].
• The set Exposure Compensation value is stored even if the camera is turned off. (When
[Exposure Comp. Reset] is set to [OFF])
3 EV and
3 EV while recording motion picture or performing