2. Getting Started/Basic Operations
Inserting/Removing the Card (Optional)
• Check that this unit is turned off.
Slide the card door to open it.
Push it securely all the way until you hear a
click while being careful about the direction
in which you insert it.
To remove the card, push the card until it
clicks, then pull the card out upright.
• One card can be inserted into each of the card slot 1
and the card slot 2
C: Do not touch the connection terminals of the card.
1: Close the card door.
2: Slide the card door to the end and then
close it firmly.
Card access indicators
Lights up red while an image is being recorded to the card.
• During access (image writing, reading and deleting, formatting etc.), do not turn this unit
off, remove the battery, card or disconnect the AC adaptor. Furthermore, do not subject
the camera to vibration, impact or static electricity.
Doing so may damage the card or recorded data or cause the camera to stop working
If operation fails due to vibration, impact or static electricity, perform the operation
• Turn the camera off and wait for the "LUMIX" display on the monitor to clear before removing
(Otherwise, this unit may no longer operate normally and the card itself may be damaged or the
recorded pictures may be lost.)