7. Recording Motion Pictures
Recording slow motion pictures (High Speed Video)
You can record slow motion pictures by performing ultra-high-speed recording.
• Use a UHS Speed Class 3 card.
Set the mode dial to [
Select the menu.
• The recording format is set to [MP4].
Press the motion picture button (or shutter button) to start recording.
Press the motion picture button (or shutter button) again to stop recording.
• Auto Focus does not work.
• Audio is not recorded.
• When using an interchangeable lens with no focus ring, you cannot set focus with Manual
• Under fluorescent lighting, flicker or horizontal bars may be seen.
Not available in these cases:
• This function is not available in the following cases:
– When [4K Live Cropping] is set
[Creative Video] > [High Speed Video]
Frame rate (for
[Rec Quality] (for
Slow motion effect