TV, PC and printer
The picture does not appear on the television.
• Is the camera connected to the TV correctly?
> Set the TV input to external input mode.
VIERA Link does not work.
• Is the [VIERA Link] on this unit set to [ON]?
> Check the VIERA Link setting on the connected device.
> Turn this unit off and on.
Cannot communicate with the PC.
• Set to [PC(Storage)] in [USB Mode].
• Turn this unit off and on.
The card is not recognised by the PC.
(SDXC memory card is used.)
• Check if your PC is compatible with SDXC memory cards.
• A message prompting to format the card may be displayed when connecting, but do not format.
• If the [Access] displayed on the monitor does not disappear, disconnect the USB connection
cable after turning this unit off.
The picture cannot be printed when the camera is connected to a printer.
• Pictures cannot be printed using a printer that does not support PictBridge.
• Set to [PictBridge(PTP)] in [USB Mode].
The ends of the pictures are cut at printing.
• When using a printer with a Cropping or borderless printing function, cancel this function before
(For details, refer to the operating instructions for the printer.)
• When you order photo studios to print pictures, ask the photo studio if the 16:9 pictures can be