10. Using the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth function
You can print pictures on printers that support PictBridge (wireless LAN)
¢ Compliant with the DPS over IP standards.
• For details on the PictBridge (wireless LAN-compatible) printer, contact the respective
Select the menu.
[Send Images Stored in the Camera] > [Printer]
Select [Via Network] or [Direct], and connect.
Select a printer you want to connect.
Select pictures, and then print.
• The procedure for selecting pictures is the same as the one for when the USB
connection cable is connected.
• To terminate the connection, press [
(You can also terminate the connection by pressing [Wi-Fi].)
Not available in these cases:
• When [Auto Transfer] in [Bluetooth] is set to [ON], [Wi-Fi Function] is not available.
[Setup] > [Wi-Fi] > [Wi-Fi Function] > [New Connection] >