10. Using the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth function
Displaying pictures on a TV
You can display pictures on a TV that supports DLNA (DMR).
Select the menu.
[Playback on TV]
Select [Via Network] or [Direct], and connect.
Select a device you want to connect.
• When the connection is established, the screen is displayed.
Play back pictures on this unit.
• To terminate the connection, follow the steps below:
(You can also terminate the connection by pressing [Wi-Fi].)
• If you display pictures using the Wi-Fi function, they cannot be output in 4K resolution.
• When a TV is connected to this unit, the TV screen may temporarily return to the status before
the connection. Pictures are displayed again when you take or play back pictures.
• The [Effect] and [Sound] settings for slide shows are not applied to the TV.
Not available in these cases:
• Motion pictures and 6K/4K burst files cannot be played back.
• Images displayed on certain screens of the camera (multi playback screen, etc.) are not
displayed on the TV.
• When [Auto Transfer] in [Bluetooth] is set to [ON], [Wi-Fi Function] is not available.
[Setup] > [Wi-Fi] > [Wi-Fi Function] > [New Connection] >
[Setup] > [Wi-Fi] > [Wi-Fi Function] > [Yes]