9. Using Menu Functions
• Auto Review only displays combined pictures.
• The available setting ranges of the following functions during [High Resolution Mode]
recording will differ from those during normal picture recording.
– Minimum aperture value: F8
– Shutter speed: 1 to 1/32000th
– ISO sensitivity: Up to [ISO 1600]
– Focus mode: Fixed to [AFS] or [MF]
• [Shutter Type] is fixed to [ESHTR].
• When subjects are recorded in an extremely bright place or under fluorescent/LED lighting,
the colour tone or brightness of the image may change, or horizontal stripes may appear on
Lowering the shutter speed may reduce the effect of the horizontal stripes.
• Other devices may not be able to play back images recorded in [High Resolution Mode].
Not available in these cases:
• This function is not available in the following cases:
– When taking pictures with [Time Lapse Shot]
– When using [Stop Motion Animation]
– When recording in [Multi Exp.]
– When an image effect in [Filter Effect] of [Filter Settings] is set
Disables operational sounds and output of light at once.
[Rec] > [Silent Mode]
• Audio from the speaker will be muted and the flash and the AF Assist lamp will be disabled.
The following settings are fixed.
– [Flash Mode]: [Œ] (forced flash off)
– [Shutter Type]: [ESHTR]
– [AF Assist Lamp]: [OFF]
– [Beep Volume]: [s] (OFF)
– [E-Shutter Vol]: [
• Even when [ON] is set, the following functions light up/flash.
– Charging lamp/WIRELESS connection lamp
– Self-timer indicator
• Sounds that are produced by the camera regardless of your operations, such as the lens
aperture sound, cannot be muted.
• Be sure to pay special attention to the privacy, the likeness rights, etc. of the subject
when you use this function. Use at your own risk.