10. Using the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth function
Backing up images to a Cloud Storage automatically (Auto Cloud
Wireless connectivity required:
The camera detects the connection between the smartphone and wireless access point
and backs up images stored on the camera to a preset Cloud Storage.
• Check the "FAQ/Contact us" on the following site for compatible Cloud Storage.
A Wireless access point
1 The smartphone automatically connects to the wireless access point.
2 Start up the "Image App" in foreground (a state in which the app can be operated).
3 The camera automatically turns on.
4 The camera automatically connects to the wireless access point connected in step 1.
5 Images on the camera are automatically backed up to a Cloud Storage via "LUMIX
Once the setup procedure below is completed, you can back up data to a cloud
storage service just by performing step 2.
• Refer to the operating instructions of your smartphone for more information on how to set up a
connection automatically in step 1.
Setting up Auto Cloud Backup
Registering a wireless access point to the camera (Setup 1)
• If you have connected the camera to the wireless access point you want to use before, the
procedure below is not required.
Select the camera's menu.
Select [New connection].
Connect to the wireless access point.
• Refer to the connection methods described on
[Setup] > [Bluetooth] > [Wi-Fi network settings]
B Cloud Storage
to connect the camera to the wireless