9. Using Menu Functions
[Rotate] (The picture is rotated manually.)
Rotate pictures manually in 90o steps.
• The [Rotate] function is disabled when [Rotate Disp.] is set to [OFF].
[Playback] > [Rotate]
Press 2/1 to select the picture and then press [MENU/SET].
Select the rotation direction.
The picture rotates clockwise in steps of 90o.
The picture rotates counter-clockwise in steps of 90o.
Recorded motion picture and 6K/4K burst files can be divided in two. It is recommended
for when you want to divide a part you need with a part you do not need.
Dividing a file is permanent. Decide before you divide!
[Playback] > [Video Divide]
Press 2/1 to select the file to divide, and then press [MENU/SET].
Press 3 at the location to divide.
• You can finely adjust the location for division by pressing
2/1 while the file is paused.
• The file may be lost if the card or battery is removed while
processing the dividing.
Not available in these cases:
• It may not be possible to divide a file at a point near the beginning or end.
• This function is not available in the following cases:
– When the recording time is short.