3. Recording Modes
Taking Pictures with different image effects
(Creative Control Mode)
You can set the effects to add by selecting example images and checking them on the
Set the mode dial to [
Press 3/4 to select the image effects
A Preview display
• You can also select the image effects (filters) by touching
the example images.
• It is also possible to display the
selection screen by touching the
Recording Mode icon in recording
Displaying the description of each image effect
Press [DISP.] while the image effect selection screen is displayed.
• When it is set to the guide display, explanations for each picture effect are displayed.
• White Balance will be fixed to [AWB], and [Sensitivity] will be fixed to [AUTO].
• Depending on the image effect, the recording screen may seem as if frames are missed.