10. Using the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth function
Using Web services
You can send pictures and motion pictures to an social media site, etc. via "LUMIX CLUB".
By setting up automatic transfers of pictures and motion pictures to the Cloud Sync
Service, you can receive the transferred pictures or motion pictures on a PC or
A Wireless access point
When sending images to web service
• Register to "LUMIX CLUB".
• To send images to a web service, register the web service.
• Images uploaded to the web service cannot be displayed or deleted with this camera.
• If sending images fails, a report email outlining the failure will be sent to the email address
registered with "LUMIX CLUB".
• Images may contain personal information that can be used to identify the user, such as
a title, the time and date when the images was taken, and the location where the image
was taken. Check this information before uploading images to web services.
• Panasonic assumes no responsibility for the damages resulting from the leakage, loss, etc. of
images uploaded on web services.
• When uploading images to the web service, do not delete images from this camera, even
after they have finished sending, until you have checked that they have been properly
uploaded to the web service. Panasonic assumes no responsibility for the damages resulting
from the deletion of images stored in this unit.
B Web service
C Cloud Sync Service