10. Using the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth function
Wi-Fi function/Bluetooth function
• Set the clock before using the Wi-Fi/Bluetooth function.
• To use the Wi-Fi function on this unit, a wireless access point or a destination device equipped
with the wireless LAN function is required.
About the WIRELESS connection lamp
When sending data
• In [Wireless Connection Lamp] in the [Setup] menu, you can set the lamp so that it will not light/
About the [Wi-Fi] button
In these operating instructions, a function button to which [Wi-Fi] is assigned is referred to
as the [Wi-Fi] button.
(By default, [Wi-Fi] is assigned to [Fn6] when the camera is in Recording Mode, while it is
assigned to [Fn1] when the camera is in Playback Mode.)
• For information about the function button, refer to P60.
Steps for pressing [Wi-Fi] (in Recording Mode)
Touch [ ].
When the camera is not connected to Wi-Fi, press [Wi-Fi]. The camera will then be
ready to be connected to the smartphone. You can connect the camera directly to
• When the camera is ready to be connected, you can press [DISP.] to connect with the same
settings as used previously. This is a convenient and quick way to establish a connection.
When the Wi-Fi function is ON or
connected by Wi-Fi
When the Bluetooth function is ON or
connected by Bluetooth