2. Getting Started/Basic Operations
• If you assign [Slot Change], a screen will be displayed, allowing you to switch the card slot for
• If you assign [6K/4K Photo Play], a screen will be displayed, allowing you to select the
pictures to be extracted from a 6K/4K burst file and saved.
Assigning a function to the function lever
Register a function and its setting that operate when you set the function lever
Select the menu.
Lever Setting] > [Function of Fn Lever]
Press 3/4 to select the function you want to assign, and press [MENU/SET].
– [AF Mode]
– [Photo Style]
– [Long Shtr NR]
– [6K/4K PHOTO (Pre-Burst)]
– [Self Timer]
– [Silent Mode]
– [Shutter Type]
¢ Default function lever setting.
• To reset the function lever setting to the default, select [Restore to Default].
Press 3/4 to select [MODE 2 Setting], and press [MENU/SET].
Press 3/4 to select the function setting selected in
, and press [MENU/SET].
• The screen shown here is an example, where [Self Timer]
has been assigned to register it in combination with the
• Assigning [Front/Rear/Control Dial Lock] will disable the front/rear/control dial operation of
screens such as the recording screen.
[Operation] > [Fn
– [Touch Screen]
– [Touch Pad AF]
– [Auto Review (Photo)]
– [Night Mode]
– [Front/Rear/Control Dial Lock]
– [Restore to Default]