5. 6K/4K Photo and Drive Settings
Taking Pictures with the Self-timer
Set the drive mode dial to [
Press the shutter button halfway to focus
and then press it fully to take the picture.
• Focus and exposure will be set when the shutter button
is pressed halfway.
• After the self-timer indicator flashes, recording starts.
Setting the self-timer
[Rec] > [Self Timer]
Picture is taken 10 seconds after shutter is pressed.
After 10 seconds the camera takes 3 pictures at about 2 seconds intervals.
Picture is taken 2 seconds after shutter is pressed.
• When using a tripod, etc., this setting is a convenient way to avoid the jitter caused by
pressing the shutter button.
• We recommend using a tripod when recording with the self-timer.
Not available in these cases:
• It cannot be set to [
– When [Simultaneous Record w/o Filter] of [Filter Settings] is set to [ON]
– When recording with the Bracket function
– When using [Multi Exp.]
• Self-timer is disabled in the following cases.
– When recording motion pictures
– When using [High Resolution Mode]
] in the following cases.