5. 6K/4K Photo and Drive Settings
Not available in these cases:
• Bracket recording is disabled in the following cases.
– [Rough Monochrome]/[Silky Monochrome]/[Miniature Effect]/[Soft Focus]/[Star Filter]/
[Sunshine] (Creative Control Mode)
– When recording motion pictures
– When recording in Burst Mode (only when [Burst Shot Setting] is set to [SH2]/[SH1]/[SH2
– When recording 6K/4K photos
– When recording with the Post Focus function
– When recording in [High Resolution Mode]
– When using [Multi Exp.]
– When using [Time Lapse Shot]
– When using [Stop Motion Animation] (only when [Auto Shooting] is set)
• White Balance Bracket and White Balance Bracket (Colour Temperature) are disabled in the
– Intelligent Auto Plus Mode
– Creative Control Mode
– When recording in Burst Mode
– When [Quality] is set to [
About [More Settings] (step
[Single Shot Setting]
¢ Not available for burst recording. When using burst recording, if you press and hold the
shutter button, recording will be performed continuously until a specified number of pictures
[Step]: [3•1/3], [Sequence]: [0/s/r]
• When taking pictures using Exposure Bracket after setting the Exposure Compensation value,
the pictures taken are based on the selected Exposure Compensation value.
] or [
Sets the number of pictures to be taken and the exposure
[3•1/3] (Takes three pictures with an interval of 1/3 EV) to [7•1]
(Takes seven pictures with an interval of 1 EV)
Sets the order in which pictures are taken.
]: Takes one picture each time you press the shutter button.
]: Takes all the pictures set to be taken when you press the
shutter button once.