6. Stabiliser, Zoom and Flash
Adjust the flash output
Adjust the flash brightness when pictures taken with the flash are over or underexposed.
Select the menu.
Press 2/1 to set the flash output and then press [MENU/SET].
• You can adjust from [j3 EV] to [i3 EV] in steps of 1/3 EV.
• Select [n0] to return to the original flash output.
• [i] or [j] is displayed on the flash icon in the screen when the flash level is adjusted.
• It can be set only when [Wireless] in [Flash] is set to [OFF] and [Firing Mode] is set to [TTL].
Synchronising the output of the flash to the Exposure Compensation
[Rec] > [Flash] > [Auto Exposure Comp.]
• For details on Exposure Compensation, refer to P107.
[Rec] > [Flash] > [Flash Adjust.]