9. Using Menu Functions
• Each folder can store up to 1000 files.
• File numbers are assigned sequentially from 0001 to 9999 in the order of recording. If you
change the storage folder, a continuing number from the last file number will be assigned.
• In the following cases, a new folder with an incremented folder number will be created
automatically when the next file is saved:
– The current folder contains 1000 files
– The current folder contains a file with the file number "9999"
• New folders cannot be created when there are folders numbered from 100 all the way up to
999. In this case, we recommend saving their data to a computer or similar device and
formatting the card.
[Double Slot Function]
Set the way recording to the card slots 1 and 2 is performed.
Notes on the Relay Rec. function
• In the following cases, recording cannot be relayed to the other card:
– When recording a motion picture in [AVCHD] format
Notes on the Backup Rec. function
• We recommend using cards with the same Speed Class rating and capacity.
• When recording a motion picture in [AVCHD] format, backup recording of motion picture is not
possible. Data will be recorded only to the one card.
• When different types of cards (SDHC/SDXC) are inserted in any of the following situations,
recording cannot be performed to the cards:
– When recording motion pictures (Excluding [AVCHD])
– When recording 6K/4K photos
– When recording with the Post Focus function
Relays recording to the other card slot even after the first card
runs out of free space during recording.
[Destination Slot]: [
• If you keep replacing the full card before the other card runs
out of free space during motion picture recording, you can
perform recording for a long period of time using 3 or more
cards. Replace the card when there is still sufficient free space
left on the card being used for recording.
Records same images to the two cards.
Allows you to specify the card slot to be used for recording for
different image formats.
[JPEG Destination]/[RAW Destination]/[6K/4K Photo