5. 6K/4K Photo and Drive Settings
Navigating the 6K/4K burst playback screen
Pinching out/in Enlarges/reduces the display (during pause).
• Each time you touch the screen twice, the display switches between enlarged and normal
• To select and save pictures from 6K/4K burst files on a PC, use the software
Please note that it is not possible to edit a 6K/4K burst file as a motion picture.
• To play back and edit 6K/4K burst files recorded with [6K 18M] on a PC, a high-performance
PC environment is required. We recommend choosing and saving pictures with the camera.
Continuous playback/Pause (during continuous playback).
Continuous rewind/Pause (during continuous rewind).
Fast forward/Frame-by-frame forward (during pause).
Fast rewind/Frame-by-frame rewind (during pause).
Selects the frames to be displayed (during pause).
Selects a frame while maintaining the enlarged display
(during enlarged display).
Moves the enlarged area (during enlarged display).
Displays the slide view screen (during pause).
Switches to marker operation.
Adds/deletes a marker.
In-focus portions are highlighted with colour. ([Peaking])
• Switches in order of [OFF]>[ON] ([LOW]) > [ON]
Saves the picture (during pause).
During continuous playback
Description of operation